NPA Psychopharmacology Update
Attendee Code of Conduct
Code of Conduct for Attendees of the
NPA Psychopharmacology Conference
The NPA Psychopharmacology Conference is one of the nation's largest and most comprehensive conferences in the field of psychiatry, providing up-to-date information on the treatment of psychiatric disorders. The conference aims to foster a respectful, collegial, and professional learning environment for all attendees, staff, and faculty.
To achieve this goal, we ask that all attendees adhere to the following code of conduct:
- Treat everyone with courtesy, kindness, and respect. Do not engage in any form of harassment, discrimination, or intimidation based on race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, disability, religion, age, or any other personal characteristic.
- Respect the intellectual property and privacy rights of others. Do not copy, distribute, or use any materials or recordings from the conference without the explicit permission of the authors, speakers, and/or Nevada Psychiatric Association. Do not post photos or videos of other attendees on social media or internet sites without their consent.
- Follow the rules and regulations of the conference venue and hotel. Do not cause any damage or disturbance to the property or facilities. Do not consume alcohol or drugs in excess or in inappropriate settings.
- Participate actively and constructively in the conference sessions and activities. Ask relevant and respectful questions, share your insights and feedback, and network with your peers and mentors. Do not disrupt or interfere with the presentations or discussions.
- Report any violations of this code of conduct to the conference organizers or staff immediately.
NPA, the organizers, and the conference venue reserves the right to take appropriate actions to ensure the safety and well-being of all participants, including issuing warnings, expelling offenders from the conference, or contacting law enforcement authorities.
By registering for and attending the NPA Psychopharmacology Conference, you agree to abide by this code of conduct and uphold the standards of professionalism and ethics in the field of psychiatry. Thank you for your cooperation and contribution to making this conference a valuable and enjoyable experience for everyone.